July 20, 2011

Energy


My mom use to tell me that energy begets energy.  Today I totally understand what that means!  Though it may be difficult at first I have found that if I actually get up and get moving it gets easier with time.  In fact I'm having a hard time now sitting here writing this because I know I have cleaning to do!  Now, that's not to say I don't have lazy times, I do, in fact just yesterday I slept in until around 10 am.  When I did get up though I got busy.  I did my work for my on-line course, and I cleaned up our master bedroom.  I was planning on being lazy and not doing too much but I found myself wanting to move!  I ended up even going to an hour of Zumba last night!  At the end of the day I was tired but it was because I had been busy and not lazy.  It feels so good to get things done an have energy with no supplements ( 5 Hour energy etc...)  I think it is also easier to get moving because I am loosing weight so there is less of me to move.  If I have this much more energy now, with only having lost about 3 pounds, imagine how much more energy I'll have when I loose 30 pounds!  So, my advice is to get up and get moving even if it is hard to do at first!  Enough sitting around, time for house work!

No comments:

Post a Comment