January 11, 2011

The toughest time of day (night)

I don't know about you but the hardest time of day for me is night time.  Like right now, when I'm watching Food Network and I'm wanting to eat something SO bad and it would be so easy too.  No one would have to know, the kids are asleep, my husband is at work (usually, he's home sick tonight), and I am up all by myself.  I would know though!  And, since my whole thing is doing this for ME the fact that I would know should be enough... should be... but not always is.  So far tonight I've done good.  Yeah me!  I attribute that mostly to working on this blog all night.  It has helped keep me focused on my goal.
So, anyway, night time is the wrong time for me when it comes to eating.  I snack and I snack on the WRONG things!  I'm like yummy, white bread with butter (and once even sugar!) nom nom nom!  Baby steps though, tonight my husband handed me some crackers and I turned them down!  Yeah me!  Focus on success.  I'm setting myself a time limit now, after 8 no more snacking... I'll let you know how that goes... 
In addition to doing research for this blog in the evenings I'm going to begin posting a food/workout journal every night as well, again, to help keep me focused and on track.  And, I also plan to post weekly pictures of my progress.  Now, the whole picture thing could go one of two ways:  Absolutely wonderful success look how small I am!  OR Horrible crushing failure oh my God it has been 16 weeks and I'm still a fat heifer cow!  Let's all hope for the former shall we.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment