January 15, 2011

Productive Day!

Well, I did Zumba for the first time today.  It was more like a dance class than an exercise class.  I'm bummed that I won't be able to go next week :(  but I will be working.  At least I'll be doing something productive and it is not a case of I'm too lazy to drag my fat butt out of bed!  Having a three year old and a working husband helps with that though.  When the hubby is gone and the baby is up you have to be up too!  So, got up and dressed and ready to go.  I was 40 minutes early and the second person there.  Which was good because the first person there had the keys.  After Zumba I headed out to grocery shop.  I had started to plan my trip last night.  I got out some books and started looking through them.  I used the book Eat This, Not That and some recipes to create my list.  I ended up going to four stores to grocery shop today.  Not one, FOUR!  I usually only go to Wal*Mart or Food Lion not BOTH, let alone four stores!  I started out going to World Market on Abercorn.  I didn't find much there but I did get some spices:  Cinnamon, Thyme, and Basil.  Then I went to Fresh Market and got some fresh mozzarella, Salmon (fresh), and Red Wine Vinegar. Fresh Market is AWESOME but expensive.  After that I came home to drop off my fresh stuff and pick up my baby to head to Wal*Mart.  At Wal*Mart I got more wonderful fresh food:  onions, potatoes, Portabella mushrooms, train mix, oats, Crasins, and Greek yogurt among other things.  Took the baby home and on the way heard that they are having a Cash for Gold expo right here in Port Wentworth.  So, I rounded up my gold, which I was planning on selling anyway, and headed out again.  I was surprised at how much I got for it.  Then, off to Food Lion for the last bit of groceries:  Special K Cereal (on sale there), Frozen veggies, and lettuce/spinach.  Finally home to rest and relax after my very productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment