January 26, 2013

Help!

Sometimes we all need help.  I know it is very difficult to lose weight without a support system.  Even with a support system it is difficult if you are surrounded by people who have no clue what it is like to be overweight and try to lose it.

Here are some of my favorite things for support:

My Fitness Pal Communities and friends 
(BTW, Myfitnesspal.com is also a GREAT site to track calories!)

Facebook Groups and Pages:

Healthy Weight Loss & Dieting Tips

Fit for Change

Fat Girls Journey to Healthy Divahood


The Biggest Loser (also a rocking TV show on NBC)


Hungry Girl  (also a great TV show on FoodNetwork)


BelieveFit


Zumba Fitness

F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S

Curves of Pooler  I work out here :D (I also admin the page!)


I use all of these to help me stay motivated and moving toward my goal.  With so many pages on fitness my newfeed is FLOODED with healthy lifestyle tips, tricks, and examples!




No comments:

Post a Comment