January 6, 2013

Curves Complete

If you happen to check out the Get Moving section of my blog you may notice I recently talked about Curves Complete.  In case you haven't checked that section out (yet) I am SUPER excited about it!  Basically Curves Complete provides diet, exercise, and motivation for a perfect triangle of weight loss goodness!  You have to be a member to get ALL the goodies but here is an overview of the program.  
Last year I did a one week trial and was really bummed out when it ended and I was no longer able access the website and forums :(  I am really excited that I get to do it for real now and, once you finish the program, you still have access to the website!  Awesome :)
If you are a lady, and you are intersted in getting fit, then I STRONGLY suggest you find a Curves near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment