January 6, 2013

At it again!


UGH!  I REALLY slacked off in 2012 which is probably why I'm not at my goal weight yet.  I'm not even at an intermitiant goal weight yet!!  Well, it is January 6th and here we go again.  I have been BAD lately and have been totally off the weight loss wagon for 5 months.  And when I say off the wagon I mean OFF THE WAGON!  I have not tracked my food, exercised, or blogged for 5 MONTHS!  Talk about a break.  Although I have been bad for the last few months I have only gained about 10 pounds which makes me VERY happy and VERY unhappy all at the same time.  
This is a picture of me at my
heaviest and then about 8 months
 after I started getting serious!
 See...I CAN do this!
And, here I am currently at 232
after gaining 10 pound
over my 5 month hiatus from all this goodness
With the new year I've recommitted to my weight-loss journey and am looking forward to a great year.  I'm doing some new stuff this year to help me accomplish my goal of REACHING FIRST GOAL WEIGHT BY DEC.  My first goal is to lose 18 pounds by June of this year.  Once I do that I'll be down to 212 and only have about 18 more pounds to my first goal weight of 194.  My final goal weight is about 134 and I hope to reach that sometime in early 2014.  I would be much closer to that and even within reach this year had I not slacked off for 5 months.  It is time to let the past go however and dive head first back into getting healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment