January 16, 2012

Victory! (Well a small one)

So, here I find myself 12 months from when I started my journey and 6 months from when I really got serious about it and I have a small victory.  Now, even a small victory is a victory and I am SO excited to be able to share this:


My first picture from June of 2011


And this is from November of 2011!


And this is from January 2012!  Now, those are NOT the black pants I have on in the previous pictures but it is a pair I was wearing to work back in June and November!  They are a size 26 and that is right I fit into ONE leg!

And here is a pair of shorts I was wearing this past summer (June, July, August 2011)!  OMG!

I currently weigh 224 which means I have lost 36 pounds!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. I am so proud and you have inspired me to get back at fitness. It is all about getting healthy for ourselves and our family! Love ya!! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete