January 8, 2012

Track: I'm back on it!

Ok, so it has been a WHILE since I posted.  I will admit I fell off the wagon a bit from Nov. to Jan. but I am back on it now!  And, I didn't gain THAT much over the Holidays which makes me very happy.  I think that over the break I only gained one pound total :).  Normally I would have gained like 10 pounds and lost all hope and gouged on all food I could find and be right back up to 260 in no time!  BUT, I am still hanging though at around 230, maybe less (PMS), and only 34 pounds for my first goal of 194.  This post makes it official, I am back on track and I WILL finish the ABC's of weight loss and I WILL reach my goal.  Hopefully will reach 194 THIS YEAR.  Wouldn't it be awesome?  You know it would.
As part of my "back on track" plan I am starting the Curves Complete "diet" on Monday.  I say "diet" because it is really more like a meal plan, I will be cooking my own food and be able to get food at the grocery store.  I think it will be good if only for discovering new foods and new ways too cook it.  The plan gives you EVERYTHING you need, meal plan, recipes, and even a shopping list!  Supposedly you can lose 20 pounds in 90 days.  I will settle for 12 but we will see.....  I will defiantly keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment