February 8, 2012

Well on my way!

So, here I am a little over a year after I started this wonderful weight loss journey and while not to my goal yet I am well on my way!  I have lost close to, if not, 40 pounds :)  Eeeeee!  That is such a major accomplishment for me.  Now, the trick it so keep that momentum and NOT gain all that weight back but continue to lose and finally get healthy!  I think that I have truly made a lifestyle change here.  I don't feel deprived, I don't feel like I am on a diet, I simply feel like I am finally, truly, learning how to eat!  I find it amazing how much more I enjoy food now. There are just so many good things out there that I was not eating because I was too busy eating all the crap!  I had forgotten how much I like to cook and actually ENJOY my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment