January 11, 2012

Unmotivated

Ever feel like you just don't want to do anything?  That is kind of the way I have felt the last couple of months.  I guess it is because of the holidays but I have been very unmotivated.  However, I have managed to maintain my weight at around 230, sometimes as high as 234 but I think that was water weight.  Now that the new year has rolled around I am optimistic for 2012 but still find it hard to get motivated.  Today is Wednesday and I have only been to work out once this week, on Monday, and it will be difficult for me to get in the other 2 I am suppose to have this week.
I started the Curves Complete "diet" to try and shake things up a bit but this first week is proving kinda difficult though I think it has more to do with $ than anything else.  I'm hoping that next week will get better and I will get over this plateau I have been sitting on for the past couple of months.
New Year (again), same life, same (but better) ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment