June 25, 2011

Working it out

Today was my first workout at Curves in about 9 years.  Can you imagine how hot I would be if I had been working out at Curves for the past 9 years?!  Gah!  Alas, life often gets in the way...  What matters is right now and right now I'm starting back up :)  So, can you imagine how hot I'll be after working out at Curves for 9 years?!
I had a lot of fun today working the circuit.  I actually remembered a great deal from when I was a member before :)  Yeah Me!!  The instructor said I had really good form and I remembered how to do the stretches as well.  That made me feel pretty good.  It was also good to find out that our scale here at the house is pretty accurate, even though I don't like the numbers I see on it >.<  I know they will get better!  And, so will my measurements which were rather pitiful as well.
(Pause for 30 min bike ride with kids)
Where was I... ah yes, my first day at Curves.  I really like the fact that the Curves workout is only 30 minutes too, or close to it.  The Curves I plan to go to is only about 15 minutes from my house so at most I'll be spending only about an hour a day working out.  I really just need to make the monetary ($88 start up fee, $39 a month, and a one time charge of $50 if I want to use the Curves Smart technology) and time (about 1 1/2 hours a week at least) commitment to make this work.
I figure today I've had about an hour's worth of workout time between Curves and the bike ride.  That is more exercise than I've gotten in the past month or two!  I have SO much more energy :)  I'm looking forward to keeping this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment