June 28, 2011

Newton's First Law

For those of you that don't know, Newton's First Law of Motion is known as Inertia.  It basically states that an object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted on by an outside force.  At this point some of you might be wondering what this has to do with weight lose.  The "object at rest" part, yeah, that applies to me.  Yesterday was the first day I went to Curves as a full fledged member.  Actually getting off my big ol' lazy but and going though was difficult.  My husband had cooked breakfast for us and it would have been so easy to just finish breakfast and continue to lay around until it was time to get ready for the beach (yes, I actually braved going out in a swimsuit!).  I didn't just lay around though, I MADE myself get up and get ready and drive out and do my workout.  You know what?  It made me feel SO much better after I went!  I had much more energy all day and I was in a much better mood too!  So, as the Nike saying goes " JUST DO IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment