June 8, 2011

LOOOONNNGGGG time no see!

Yes, yes, I know it has been WAY to long since the last time I wrote!  The most I can say for that is that life sometimes gets in the way.  As far as my weight goes, the scale still reads around 255lbs but I feel better about myself.  I've also been taking a One A Day multivitamin that has a metabolism booster in it.  I think that is helping a great deal as well.  I'm really looking forward to writing more now that summer is here, not that I will be any less busy but hopefully writing more :)
I feel better about myself over all this year than I did this time last year.  This time last year I was jobless and pretty depressed about everything.  This year I'm gainfully employed, looking forward to spending my summer bettering myself for my career, and I feel better about the way I look regardless of what the scale says.  I've started dressing better, like I actually care what I look like, and I got contacts :)  I LOVE having contacts.  They defiantly make me feel better about myself.  Overall my self confidence is MUCH higher than it was last year!  Good times, good times. 
Promise I'll do better with writing though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment