June 11, 2016

When life happens

Well, it has been FOREVER since I posted anything here.  What can I say?  Life got in the way.  The last time I posted was in February 2013 and that was during the time I was trying to get pregnant again.  It took a while to get pregnant and through all of it I stopped focusing on my weight loss and was instead focusing on getting pregnant.  I know that the two could and should really go hand in hand but they didn't.  Each month I didn't get pregnant I got more depressed.  We tried for 3 YEARS before I finally got pregnant again.  I worked out some while I was pregnant and then I stopped, pregnancy, work, money, all came down on me and I totally stopped focusing on my weight and my health.  I still ate relatively healthy for the baby but I wasn't active and I don't lose weight when I'm not active.  I became totally focused on my baby and lost track of me.  Well, baby is now over a year old :) life has settled down some, I finally fell secure in pretty much every possible way.  There is no better time to pick up my weightloss journey again.  So, I went back to Curves, back on Curves complete though my Curves no longer has the Curves Smart :( but I still have access to the recipes and of course I can still work out on all the machines.  I started the weekly meal plan on Monday so this is day 5 and so far so good!  I'm back on www.myfitnesspal.com and I'm also working on Couch to 5K.  Later today I'm going to the local YMCA to see about a membership there as well so I have somewhere to go on Sat. and Sun. when Curves is closed.  Plus, they have a pool :)  I know what to do, now I just have to do it and stay on the path!  Last time I did this I lost almost 50 pounds in 8 months so my goal is to do that again, by Feb. of 2017 I'll have lost 50 pounds or more.  Here we go!
265 - June 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment