June 12, 2016

Running Buddies

Recently I've started doing the Couch to 5K program again.
We've been doing run #1 for about a week now :-P so it may take longer than 9 weeks for me to get there.  I want to be able to do run 1 without getting winded before I go any further.  Progress is being made though, today I didn't use the app I just went for a walk/run.  My driveway is a quarter mile long and I did 4 intervals of up and down the driveway.  I would walk up to the road and then run back to my truck.  It felt really good!  I've had several running buddies over the past few days.  My husband and children went with me for several days but today my older child was at grandma's and the baby was sleeping so hubby stayed with him.  Today I was down to my critter running buddies, our cats, kittens, and my dachsund.  They are great running buddies and I am so excited to be getting into this habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment