August 27, 2011

Notice I've been busy lately?

So, have you noticed that I have been incredibly busy for the past couple of weeks?  That is what happens when school starts back and you are a teacher!  Last week was the first week of class and the two weeks before that were pre-planning.  However, even with the craziness that is work starting back I have done pretty good with keeping up with my calories and exercise.  I would LOVE to be able to be able to go to Curves and do Curves Smart 3 days a week and 1 day of Zumba but here lately I've only been able to do 2 days of Curves Smart and 1 day of Zumba.  However, I have still managed to loose a total of 13 pounds and 13 inches!  I weighted into Curves Thursday so it is official now :)  I am going to do my normal weekly weigh in today so we'll see if that changes...
The best thing I have found with all this craziness is that it is still easy to continue to loose weight.  What I use to think would be a huge inconvenience is not!  I think the biggest thing that has helped me stay on track is that I have made a lifestyle change and have not been on a DIET.  I am hoping that things will settle down at work and I can get back to blogging more though :)  !

No comments:

Post a Comment